Please join the Facebook Group: Stop the deportation of Luis & Daniel
Luis Ortiz and Daniel Perez are both 19 years old, will be graduating from high school this month and hope to attend college in the fall -- if they're not deported first.
- They have lived in the U.S. since they were young children and have gone all the way through the education system in Texas.
- They were placed in deporation because of arrests and the Secure Communities program.
- The charges against Daniel were dismissed.
- Luis plead guilty to a Class B Misdemeanor for Racing on the Highway. He received a punishment of 1 year probation and performed community service.
- Both of these young men have cases that should be closed or terminated under the guidelines for prosecutorial discretion set forth in ICE Director John Morton's memo.
You can help by