FREE: DACA Immigration Clinic
September 23, 25, and 30, 2014 & October 2, 2014
Baylor Law School will offer free assistance to immigrants who qualify for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and for those eligible to renew DACA.
When? September 23, 25, and 30 & October 2, 2014 from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
What are some of DACA’s benefits?
- Get a social security number
- Be authorized for legal employment
Who qualifies? Immigrants who:
- Were born on or after June 15, 1982;
- Came to the U.S. before the age of 16;
- Have continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to the present;
- Are currently in school, have graduated from high school, have obtained a GED, or have been honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or armed forces;
- And have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or more than three misdemeanors.
When you contact us, our law students will help you determine if you qualify for DACA and our services. While our services are completely free, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services charges an application fee of $465. Translators will be available. Baylor Law School will not provide additional services after the scheduled clinics. We will help with DACA renewals.
For an appointment, call or email us at: